The Taber Emergency Services report for the Municipal District of Taber was accepted during their regular meeting on Feb. 9.
The report had documented a total of five incidents that had taken place with the M.D. during January; four were multi-vehicle collisions, and one was a grass fire.
They are, as follows:
* On Jan. 2, at 3:40 a.m., there was a 300-bale fire, which resulted in the loss of 250 bales. TES was able to save 50 bales, and there were no injuries.
* On Jan. 3, at 6:16 p.m. on Highway 3 east of Taber, a vehicle left the road left the road, striking a power pole. There were minor injuries amoung the vehicle’s four occupants.
* On Jan. 13, at 7:18 a.m. on Highway 36 north of Taber, a single vehicle lost control on the ice, and stopped in an irrigation cannel. No injuries were reported.
* On Jan. 18, at 4:31 p.m. on RR 17-5, there was a single vehicle rollover, with its occupant trapped inside. TES were able to extract the occupant and stabilize the vehicle, and minor injuries were reported.
* On Jan. 21, at 6:08 p.m. on Highway 3 east of Taber, there was a single vehicle rollover, with its two occupants trapped inside. TES were able to extract the occupants and stabilize the vehicle, and minor injuries were reported.